As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Horrible Histories
Horrible Histories 7305 Board GameHorrible Histories
- Fun for all the family, quick to set up and easy to play rules. Try to avoid Rattus and his tricky Chance Cards. A family fun, educational board game based on the award-winning Horrible Histories series.
Great entertainment for 2-4 players aged 8 years and over. Race through the ages by answering multiple choice questions and acting out charades.
2. The Games Emporium
Think you know History? Think Again, For 2 to 6 Players, Great Gift For Ages 14+, The Games Emporium Twisted History Board GameThe Games Emporium
- For christmas, birthdays or a games night with friends and family! This game encourages players to learn all history has to offer, perfect for all history enthusiasts and people who are just starting to uncover the magic of the past ages! Trivia board game! Try to stay ahead of the executioner while you answer multiple choice questions! Fun for all ages 14 years+ and suitable for 2-6 players.
Think again. Twisted history board game takes you through the 7 eras of history, where life and death was weird and rather gruesome.
|Brand||The Games Emporium|
|Height||7.9 cm (3.11 Inches)|
|Length||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Width||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
Monopoly "Horrible Histories Board GameMonopoly
- Roll the dice to begin your property building empire in this new version of Monopoly! Best Gift. Suitable for everyone over the age of 8. Best family Game. Fun for children and adults alike.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||40.49 cm (15.94 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||26.49 cm (10.43 Inches)|
Quiz Board Game Educational Games Trivia Games for Kids Family Games Card Games Board Games | Kids vs Parents World History | English Version | 54 Cards | 208 Questions | Age 6+Kangur
- The team that does it first wins the game. The set contains: board, at will, 208 questions, a child and a parent, parents and a child, 12 tokens and instruction. The game contains questions specially prepared for children from 6 years old and for parents. You can choose who will read the questions.
Fantastic gift: our board game makes the perfect birthday or holiday gift for any family game lover. Whole families love quizzes and enjoy playing for hours. This is life! have fun, we wish you good times together! Game duration: 20 min. But most of all, it's about having fun and spending time with the family.
Family board game: children compete with their parents. Don't worry if the answers to the questions are not obvious. Easy to play: the object of the game is to get to the finish line as quickly as possible. An interesting journey into history: who went to the moon first? where was paper invented? What was invented first: the television or the telephone? How did Dalí paint? Who was Albert Einstein? These interesting questions will surely offer you a lot of fun because the history of the world is fascinating! You will discover unique events and characters that have changed the world.
This game allows you to perfect your knowledge and integrate into the family. Two teams participate in the game: children and parents or, 54 cards, dice and 2 pawns, children and a parent.
BrainBox GRE90008 British History Game, 2 2021Brainbox
- Fun & educational: brainbox is designed to be fun to play whilst also providing a mental work out thanks to the memory and observational based questions. Over 430 british history questions: you can enjoy a game in as little as 5 or 10 minutes but with hundreds of questions there’s hours of fun to be had and no two games will be the same.
Features characters and events throughout british history: Test your memory and powers of observation to answer questions on; Boudicca, Churchill, Stonehenge and much more besides.
Game contains: 55x game cards with 440 individual questions, 1x 8-sided die, 1x rules card, 1x ten second timer. The challenge is simple; how much can you remember from your chosen card in just 10 seconds. Solo or family play: enjoy the game alone or with family & friends.
|Manufacturer||The Green Board Game Co.|
|Height||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Length||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Weight||0.54 kg (1.19 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
6. Search History
Family Edition, Search History Family Card Game: The All Ages Party Game of Surprising SearchesSearch History
- From the creators of the voting Game, Hot Seat, Pick Your Poison and other board games. There’s no incognito mode… so be careful. Complete the prompt with what you think people search for – The most believable answer wins.
Find out all the weird things people search for on the internet – Prepare to be surprised! We took the most revealing searches from the internet and removed the final few words.
|Manufacturer||Player Ten Games|
|Height||18.9 cm (7.44 Inches)|
|Length||10.01 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.68 kg (1.5 Pounds)|
|Width||7.29 cm (2.87 Inches)|
7. About Time Co
About Time Board Game : Friends and Family EditionAbout Time Co
- Now with free Junior Discovery Pack. 2 packs of question cards with wide-ranging historical and modern themes. Everyone plays every round so no waiting round. Beautiful design, great game play, lots of components.
|Brand||About Time Co|
|Manufacturer||About Time Co|
|Height||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||32 cm (12.6 Inches)|
|Weight||1.8 kg (3.97 Pounds)|
|Width||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Part Number||AT 2015_SML|
Asmodee | Timeline British History | Card Game | Age 8+ | 2 to 8 Players | 30Minutes Playing TimeAsmodee
- Were the jack the ripper murders already committed by the time women received the right to vote? each card depicts a historic event on both sided with the year in which that invention was created on only side.
After placing he card, the player reveals the date on it, the card was placed correctly in chronological order with the other cards on the table it stays in place; otherwise it's removed from play and the player takes another card.
First player to get rid of their cards by placing them in the correct chronological order wins! Can be combined with any other Timeline series for even more fun and a bigger challenge! Age 8+ / 2 to 8 players / 30minutes Playing Time.
Players take tunes placing a card from their hand in a row on the table. Had tea been brought to britain before the first cricket Test match? Timeline British history takes the compelling Timeline game play and focuses on British History and now comes in Eco friendly Blister packaging.
|Height||16.4 cm (6.46 Inches)|
|Length||2.6 cm (1.02 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
9. The Green Board Game Co.
Horrible Histories Awful Ancients, BrainBoxThe Green Board Game Co.
- Visual Memory Game. 1 or more players. Don’t just take their word for it; find out for yourself how ruthless these Awful Ancients really were with 54 picture cards illustrated and humorously worded in true Horrible Histories style! Fun and Learning.
Do you know how much each pyramid weighed? Or what a Roman Testudo was? Is it true that Greek soldiers had to pay for their own weapons and armour? .
Catch the Hexbug Nano!, Ravensburger Bugs in the Kitchen Board Game for Kids Age 6 Years and UpRavensburger
- High quality components – contains 1x hexbug nano, 2x doors, 1x 3D game board with 24x movable utensils, 18x cockroach tokens, 1x die, Instructions.
Great replay value – there's a pesky little bug in the kitchen And it's not just any bug - it's a HEXBUG nano, scuttling around the game board Quick - can you catch it in the trap? Long term quality - ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.
Catch the nexbug nano in this classic fun family board game. Easy to understand instructions - high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away. Fun play experience - you can play a game in 20 minutes for 2-4 players.
|Height||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
|Length||35.56 cm (14 Inches)|
|Weight||1.04 kg (2.29 Pounds)|
|Width||25.4 cm (10 Inches)|