As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Libellud | Mysterium Park Board Game | Ages 10 and up | 2-6 Players | Average Playtime 28 MinutesLibellud
- Then, they’ll seize their only chance to piece together what happened to the director. In this cooperative game, the ghost sends visions with illustrated cards.
The park’s former director disappeared a few years ago, but the investigation turned up nothing. For 2 to 6 players | 30 minutes play time | Ages 10 and up. You’re now intent on giving it a chance to reveal the truth.
Since that night, weird things have been happening on the fairgrounds. You have only six nights before the carnival leaves town. As psychics, you’re convinced that a ghost haunts this carnival. Welcome to mysterium park! …with its cotton candy, its circus, and its dark secrets. The psychics try to interpret them in order to rule out certain suspects and locations.
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Length||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Weight||0.85 kg (1.87 Pounds)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
2. Z-Man Games
Z-Man Games | Pandemic | Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2-4 Players | 45 Minutes Playing TimeZ-Man Games
- Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
|Height||4.32 cm (1.7 Inches)|
|Length||30.48 cm (12 Inches)|
|Weight||0.91 kg (2 Pounds)|
|Width||21.84 cm (8.6 Inches)|
|Part Number||ZMG 71100|
3. Alderac Entertainment Group
Alderac Entertainment Group | The Captain is Dead | Board Game | Ages 14+ | 2 to 7 Players | 60 to 90 Minutes Playing TimeAlderac Entertainment Group
- The captain is dead is a frantic and fun cooperative board game that puts you and your friends in the role of crew members on a besieged starship.
You must work together to repair critical systems and fend off hostile aliens, or you will share the captain’s fate. From the chief engineer, weapons officer, all the way down to the ensign and the ship’s janitor, and visiting admiral, you must combine your unique talents to avoid utter annihilation in the cold depths of space!.
It’s the last 10 minutes of your favorite sci-fi tv show… except that this time things have gone seriously wrong and The Captain Is Dead! English version | ages 14+ | 2 to 7 Players | 60 to 90 Minutes Playing Time.
Libellud | Mysterium Board Game Base Game | Mystery Board Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Kids | Fun for Family Game Night | Ages 10 and up | 2-7 Players | Average Playtime 45 MinutesLibellud
- 2 to 7 players. In the 1920s, mr. 42 minute playing time. He gathered eminent mediums of his time for an extraordinary seance, they have seven hours to contact the ghost and investigate clues.
Macdowell, a gifted astrologist, immediately detected a supernatural being upon entering his new house in Scotland. Ages 10+.
|Height||28.5 cm (11.22 Inches)|
|Length||28.5 cm (11.22 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||7.5 cm (2.95 Inches)|
Gamewright | Forbidden Island | Board Game | Ages 10+ | 2-4 Players | 30 Minute Playing TimeAsmodée
- Number of players: 2 to 4. Adventure based collaborative play game involving problem solving and strategic thinking. Several different levels of play are available in this multi-award winning game.
For 2-4 players aged 10 and up. Join a team of fearless adventurers on a do-or-die mission to capture four sacred treasures from the ruins of this perilous paradise.
|Height||6.99 cm (2.75 Inches)|
|Length||16.51 cm (6.5 Inches)|
|Weight||0.64 kg (1.4 Pounds)|
|Width||22.23 cm (8.75 Inches)|
USAopoly | Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle | Board Game | Ages 11+ | 2-4 Players | 30-60 Minute Playing TImeUSAopoly
- Suitable for 2 to 4 players | Ages 11+. Cooperative play: work together to take down the forces of evil that threaten to overrun Hogwarts so everyone wins or loses together. In this deck-building game, choose new spells to learn that make you a more powerful wizard as the game goes on.
Relive each of Harry Potter's 7 years at Hogwarts. Play as your favourite characters and unlock new secrets and abilities over increasingly challenging adventures.
|Height||10.16 cm (4 Inches)|
|Length||22.86 cm (9 Inches)|
|Weight||1.36 kg (3 Pounds)|
|Width||30.48 cm (12 Inches)|
7. Big Potato
What Next: Cooperative Adventure Board Game | Which Path Will You Pick?Big Potato
- Discover new paths and challenges every time you play. Will you vote to climb up a tree and hide? Or will you choose to escape through the swamp instead? Play solo, all the adventures and challenges can be completed with 1-4 players ages 10 and up.
If it topples, it’s game over for everyone!
. Featuring colossal koalas, renegade robots and an angry old lady with a bazooka. 60+ action-packed challenges, different every time: From puck-flicking to shape building, card throwing to role playing, in this board game there are over 60 unique mini games that you’ll need to master as you go.
Peril around every corner: whenever someone takes a wrong turn or fails a challenge, you’ll have to add a peril piece to the ‘Tower of Peril’.
A perfect board game for couples, with 2 playERS OR MORE: Looking for one player board games? Well, families and friends. Adventure awaits: a choose your path cooperative board game for adults and kids age 10+. Pick your path cooperatively: you’re being chased through the jungle by a giant koala.
|Height||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Length||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
|Width||24 cm (9.45 Inches)|
8. Shot in the Dark
Family get togethers & gifts, ages 8+ | Fun family party game for adults & kids | Ideal for games nights, parties, Shot in the Dark Crash Landed! | Fast-paced card game for 2+ playersShot in the Dark
- We are committed to providing all of our customers with the highest standard of customer service. We started making fun, inclusive, and affordable games so that we could spread joy and bring friends and families together. Ideal gift: crash landed is the perfect gift for either boys or girls, parents who love playing card games with their families, and adults who love fun party games! It makes an ideal birthday or Christmas present! About us: we are a new british-based company founded and run by a husband-and-wife team.
Crash landed is the ultimate family-friendly party game! you and the fellow players are space racers who have crashed on Earth… do you have what it takes to sabotage, steal and strategise your way to success and be the first off the planet and back in the race? This works just as well as a party game for adults, travelling and holidays, and is perfect for games nights with your mates, after dinner fun, parties, or even just relaxing with friends!.
Fun for all the family: crash landed is the perfect game to play with your family – the gameplay is simple enough for even young kids to pick up, play and enjoy! Get your kids off their screens for some quality family fun time with Crash Landed! Adults love it too: the gameplay is fast-paced and there is enough hidden depth and strategy that adults LOVE playing it too with or without their kids! .
|Brand||Shot in the Dark|
|Manufacturer||Shot in the Dark|
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Weight||0.27 kg (0.61 Pounds)|
|Width||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
|Warranty||Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back|
Repos Production | 7 Wonders 2nd Edition | Board Game | Ages 10+ | 3 -7 Players | 30 Minutes Playing TimeRepos
- 7 wonders is a game where all players play together at the same time. Note: the age 2 cards are split between those two decks. Suitable for colour blind players.
You are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities in Antiquity. Make the right decisions to lead your civilisation to prosperity. There is no downtime whether you're playing with 3 or 7 players.
To assist every type of color blindness, each colour used in the game also has a corresponding symbol. English version | 3 to 7 players | Ages 10+ | 30 Minute Playing Time. Develop your city by increasing your scientific discoveries, military conquests, commercial agreements, and prestigious structures to lead your civilisation to glory.
|Height||7.62 cm (3 Inches)|
|Length||29.49 cm (11.61 Inches)|
|Weight||1.3 kg (2.87 Pounds)|
|Width||29.49 cm (11.61 Inches)|
10. Plan B Games
Plan B Games UNBOX Now | Azul | Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 Players | 30 to 45 Minutes Playing Time , BlackPlan B Games
- Azul invites you, a tile laying artisan, to embellish the walls of the Royal Palace of Evora. 30 to 40 minutes Playing Time. Designed by the world famous, award winning game author Michael Kiesling. Ages 8 and Up. 2 to 4 Players.
|Brand||Plan B Games|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games|
|Height||6.99 cm (2.75 Inches)|
|Length||26.04 cm (10.25 Inches)|
|Weight||1.11 kg (2.44 Pounds)|
|Width||26.04 cm (10.25 Inches)|