As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tomersun 5 Blades Log Burner Fan Mini Wood Stove Fan Heat Powered Fans Small Eco Fireplace Fan Silent for Wood Burning Stove Log Burner FireplaceTomersun
- Heat powered fan- no batteries or electricity required, this small log burner fan converts the heat generated by the stove or the fireplace into electrical energy to drive the fan to spin. You even don't know the stove fan is there, but you will still feel the warmth and enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
Overheat protection: this fireplace fan comes with a bi-metallic safety device at the base. When the surface temperature rises around 300 degree Celcius, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
Whisper quiet- the only moving part of this small heat powered fan is the blades assembled. It will start spinning automatically when the temperature gets around 50°C122°F, and work most efficiently when temperature get to 250-300°C482-572°F. Operating temperature- this wood burning fan is designed for using on freestanding stoves with a normal surface temperature between 85-350°C185-662°F.
It will stop working when the stovetop cools down. It's quite environmental friendly. Warm tips: please avoid using the stove fan at high temperature continuously to ensure it a longer lifetime. Mini wood burner fan 5 blades- this wood burner fan is newly designed with 5 blades, which makes the fan deliver a very broad thermal current. Silent runningless than 25db, say goodbye to the terrible noise.
|Height||19 cm (7.48 Inches)|
|Length||15.7 cm (6.18 Inches)|
|Weight||0.52 kg (1.15 Pounds)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
7 Blades Stove Fan, Silent Operation, Mini Wood Burner Fan Fireplace Fan Heat Powered Rust-Proof Wood Stove Fan Operating Temperature 70-345℃/ 158-653℉ for Fireplace Wood BurningBlackBeenle-Icey
- There is a temperature display bar on the top of the fan. Safe to usethe stove fan is equipped with a bi-metal safety device. The display rules are as follows: 356-392°f 180-200°C, showing 140℉ 60℃. When the furnace surface temperature rises to its maximum operating temperature, a safety device gently lifts the front of the fan to protect the central module and motor.
The only moving parts are the blade attachments, which make the wood stove fan almost completely silent even at top speed. Requiring no batteries or electricity, but simply the heat from your stove fan, this eco friendly fan allows you to get the maximum heat from your log burner stove.
Automatic workno batteries or electricity are required, and the stove fan runs automatically when the stove surface temperature reaches 158-230℉ depending on the type of fireplace.
Temperature displaythe fans only start working when the temperature reaches 158-230℉ 70-110℃, 653℉, 428-572°f 220-300°c, 113°f 45°c, 122-131°f 50-55°c, depending on the type of fireplace. It is durable to use. Heat poweredthis silent wood burner stove fan is the perfect addition to every home. Good materialmade of aluminum and electronic components material, this mini stove fan has good thermal conductivity. The hot air travels a maximum distance of 3 meters/117.
|Height||13.5 cm (5.31 Inches)|
|Length||21.5 cm (8.46 Inches)|
|Width||18.5 cm (7.28 Inches)|
Awiivee Wood Stove FanAwiivee
- Heat poweredthis small log burner fan is designed to circulate the hot air generated by the wood or fireplace, uses heat from the stove surface to spin, It is a perfect for every home that has a wood stove. It’s a savvy choice to warm your cold winter. The hotter the stovetop is, the faster the stove fan spins and the more warm air the eco fan circulates.
Save on energy billsthis firewood fan no assembly required, just place it on a smooth flat surface of your stovetop, the fan will automatically rotate with the temperature getting higher.
Heat powered stove fan is a definitely useful gift for your family and friend. It starts spinning when the temperature gets around 55°C, and works most efficiently when it gets around 200-300°C. The noise level of the fan is less than 25db. When the surface temperature rises around 250-300°C, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases. Widely application stove fanthe stove fan is suitable for all kinds of wood stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves and so on. No batteries or electricity required, this eco friendly fan allows you to get the maximum heat from your log burner stove. The working efficiency will be various as per your stovetop temperature.
|Height||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Length||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
5 Blade Upgrade Wood Burner Fire Fans, Meetory Stove Fans Log Burners Silent, Woodburner Fireplace Fan with Thermometer, Heat Powered Eco Log Fire Fan for Wood Burning Stove Log Burner FireplacesMeetory
- Can save you up to 40% on the cost of wood or fuel. The multifuel wood burning stove operates at a temperature of 60-335°C. This eco wood burner stove is the perfect addition to every home. Best giftthe stylish moon shape design of the upgraded fire fan wood burner is the most practical gift for parents, New Year, friends and relatives for Christmas, birthdays and holidays.
We are committed to providing quality wood stove fan and service to our customers, if you have any questions, please contact us and we will provide you with a satisfactory solution. The base of the small stove fan has a bimetallic safety device. The hotter the stove top is, the faster the mini stove fan spins and it works most efficiently when the temperature is around 200-300°C.
Energy & money saving this is a heat powered fan, does not need any batteries or electricity. Noiseless & easy to use silent design, automatic start, simply place the woodburner stove fan on the top of the furnace, near the side of the stove pipe, and it will absorb the heat energy to drive the fan rotation.
Long life & safety protectionthe stove top fan base and blades are made of aluminium oxide for rust resistance and good thermal conductivity. Upgrading 5-blade stove fanafter professional tests, the 5 blade heat powered stove fan is the most suitable combination. It helps the fireplace spread hot air faster and warm up the room faster. This is because, the odd number fan blades will not cause resonance and damage The 5 bladed wood burning stove fan is designed using the principles of aircraft wings and propellers for faster wind speeds, considering the nature of rotational balance, lower noise and maximum performance.
CRSURE Wood Stove Fan Upgrade 4 Blades Log Burner Fan Heat Powered Stove Fans Silent Operation for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace-Eco Friendly&Increased Efficient with Stove Thermometer Small SizeCRSURE
- Quiet operation:the silent wood stove fan with newly designed blades, resulting in greater air volume and lower noise. You don't even know this fire fan is there, but you feel the warm.
Easy to use:this heat powered stove fan with stove thermometer sits on top of any stove or wood / coal or pellet burning. Stove operating with normal surface temperatures between 122°F50°C and 644°F340°C. Safty design, durability:the crsure stove fan material is high qualified anodized aluminum, not be rusty or corroded.
No discoloration even after long time working under high temperature. No batteries or electricity required:This small-size log burner stove fan is powered by transforming heat into energy. Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. Compact size, no installation required:11L*10W*12. 5hcm.
|Weight||0.45 kg (0.99 Pounds)|
|Part Number||SF-524 FBA|
For Wood Stove, Nuscen 7 Blades Upgraded/Log Burner Fan/Silent Wood Burner Fan/Stove Fan/Magnetic Thermometer,Efficient Heat Distribution,Eco Friendly Circulation,Speed Adjustment, Gas Stove,FireplaceNuscen
- With no noise, you can enjoy the warmth of your small wood stove in peace. Heat powered: the heat powered fan converts heat energy from the stove surface into kinetic energy, and adjust its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature.
Product use：log burner fan is widely used in wood stoves, logs fan for log burner, gas stoves, fireplaces, log burners, etc. A good artifact that is warm in winter and cool in summer.
Advantages-security：7 blades stove fan is made from rust-proof anodized aluminum, with good thermal conductivity. The thermometer records temperature changes at any time, wear-resisting, and you can adjust it at any time.
Quiet：stove fans log burners is able to no deformation and no discoloration even after a long time working under high temperature. This fan is so quiet it will go unnoticed in any room. No batteries or electricity is required. Product composition：a thermometer included to monitor the temperature of your stove and 1x fireplace fan. Working temperature :60-350℃. Size：18. 5x13. 5x23cm/7.
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Weight||0.8 kg (1.76 Pounds)|
Silent Operation/Eco Friendly Circulation/Efficient Heat Distribution,Self Powered Fire Fans for Wood Burning Stoves/FireplaceBlack, 4 Blade Stove Fan,Heat Powered Small Log Burner FanDycietx
- Premium materials and design: made of anodized aluminum, which will not be rusty or corroded. Works most efficiently when it gets around 150-250°C. Widely used for wood burning stoves, gas stoves, etc. It will start to work on its own, efficiently and evenly distributing the heat from the stove throughout the room, improving your comfort in the room.
The fan allows you to get the maximum heat from your log burner stove, pellet stoves, saving about 30% of the wood. When the surface temperature is too high, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
Service guarantees: our goal is to provide the best customer service, please contact us through Amazon, if you have any questions, and we will reply within 20 hours until you are satisfied, so that you can order our products without worries. The stove fan is almost completely quiet even at top speeds, be close to working temperature, and you don't even know the stove fan is there.
Protection from overheating: the log burner fan comes with a metal safety device at the bottom. When the surface temperature decreases, the fan returns to normal automatically. Easy to use & silent operation: no installation required, the working temperature is 60-350°C, the blades start to rotate. Energy saving & eco friendly: no batteries or electricity needed, simply place the small fan on the flat surface on top of the stove.
|Part Number||4 Blade Woodburner Stove Fan|
4YourHome Eco Friendly Silent Heat Powered Stove Fan For Wood Log Burners + Free Stove Thermometer Satin BlackFirst4spares
- The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood / coal or pellet burning stove operating with normal surface temperatures between 65°C and 345°C.
The japanese motor will ensure that this item is long lasting and delivers excellent results. Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption from your stove.
Fan colour - black / dimensions - Height 235mm x Width 205mm x Depth 100mm. The stove fan is completely self-powered and uses no batteries or mains electricity. 4yourhome heat powered silent stove top environmentally friendly fan made for wood, coal or pellet burning stoves.
Eco Friendly VOYTO, Silent Operation Small 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/FireplaceVOYTO
- Make your stove more efficient and save on fuel with this well engineered eco-friendly stove top fan. Minimum opening height required for Fan to spin-132mm / 5.
19 inch-. Virtually Silent in operation. The smallest stove fan on The Market-Just 132mm High for Smaller Space. Start and self regulating automatically:start work when the surface temperature under the fan reaches around 50℃.
The hotter the fire, the faster the blades turn. Slow and stop when the wood burns out and stove temperature cools. Ultra low 50℃. Starting temperature- no batteries or electricity required-powered by rising heat from your Wood-Burning-Multi Fuel/ Gas Pellet Stove.
Pologmase Woodstove Fan | 5 Blades Fireplace Fan for Wood Burning Stove Heat Powered,Energy Saving Heat Powered Stove Top Fans for Heat Distribution and Air Circulationpologmase
- It runs with less noise than 32 dB because the blade assembly is the only moving portion. Widely used in wood stoves, fireplaces, wood stoves, etc. No electricitywood stove fan is extremely energy-efficient and environmentally beneficial because it generates power on its own using the heat from the fireplace rather than batteries or electricity.
Freshly created bladethe new blades used by heat Powered Stove Fan produce more air and are less noisy.
Warmth in the entire roomnow that the heat powered Fan has been improved, you can feel the warmth from the cold outside as soon as you enter the entrance, and the warmth permeates every corner of the room.
Generate more hot airstove fan consists of 5 blades and can generate more hot air and improve efficiency. In addition to helping the environment, using our Woodstove Fan can help you save money. Save moneyenergy prices are increasing along with the global energy shortage.