As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Potted Bushes & Shrubs for Gardens Black Pearl 15cm Pot, Established Garden Ready Plants, Loropetalum 'Chinese Witch Hazel' in 15cm Pot, You GardenYouGarden
- Spectacular firework-like flowers, striking year-round purple foliage, and winter hardy. This stunning plant will give any garden a focal point. Supplied as an established plant in a 15cm pot, ready to plant. 150cm in height.
The loropetalum is a free flowering shrub with star shaped hairs. The loropetulum will be the life of the party with its vibrant pink streamers. Plant in shade or full sun and watch your Loropetalum grown to approx.
Its glorious, rich burgundy, oval-shaped leaves contrast superbly against any green plants. Ribbon-like, vibrant pink flowers completely smother the plant from February to April. Avoid very wet, cold spots.
Best grown in a sheltered area where it can be covered if hard frost is forecast. The no fuss easy way to garden! This amazing shrub is easy to care for. Combine this witch hazel with Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi to look after the roots of your new shrub. May have a second minor flowering from September to October. Perfect for a pot or border. Plant in a well-drained soil. Perfect for any border that needs some life.
2. Garden Market Place
Chinese Witch Hazel -Large 80cms Tall Garden Plant, LoropetalumGarden Market Place
- Prefers partial shade and fertile well drained soil. Normally hardy but may require some protection during very hard winters. Attractive evergreen deep burgundy coloured leaves.
Flowers in the February to April period depending on the year. Large bushy plants approx 70-80cms tall and 50cms wide, pot grown in a 10 Litre pot.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Hamamelis × Intermedia Witch Hazel Plant 'Jelena' Fragrant Orange Blooms Easy to Grow Winter Flowering Deciduous Hardy Shrub 100cm Tall 18 Litre Potted Plants by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Supplied as hamamelis × intermedia 'Jelena' 100cm tall 18 Litre Potted Plant. The spreading stems are cloaked in green leaves in summer, forming a perfect backdrop to other flowering plants.
Hamamelis × intermedia 'jelena', is a fabulous choice for fiery autumn colour and wonderful winter blooms! 'Jelena' is an eye-catching, also known as the Witch Hazel plant, well branched variety that bursts into life each January with s dazzling display of fragrant, spidery blooms in a rich shade of copper-orange on bare branches.
A superb winter-flowering shrub for woodland gardens and winter borders. In autumn, this hardy shrub steps back into the spotlight as its leaves turn to bright reds and yellows before falling. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
4. Thompson & Morgan
Hamamelis x Intermedia Witch Hazel Plant 'Diane' Maidenhair Tree Fragrant Red Blooms Easy to Grow Winter Flowering Deciduous Hardy Shrubs 1 x 12 Litre Potted Plant by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- By autumn, the deciduous leaves turn to a tapestry of crimson, this hardy shrub provides a great backdrop to perennials in the border with its cloak of simple, orange and gold in a wonderful end to the season.
During the summer, green foliage. Supplied as hamamelis x intermedia 'Diane' 1 x 12 Litre Potted Plant. Lovely looking and low maintenance, hamamelis x intermedia 'Diane' is arguably the best red-flowered variety of Witch Hazel.
You’ll adore the spidery red blooms, which fill the air will perfume in winter. This rhs award of garden merit variety forms a large shrub that supplies plenty of interest throughout the year – ideal for borders and the edges of woodland gardens. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
5. Thompson & Morgan
Corylopsis spicata Spike Witch Hazel Plants deciduous Hardy Shrub Scented Yellow Blooms Low Maintenance Easy to Grow Your Own Garden Flowers 1 x 10 Litre Potted Plants by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Corylopsis spicata is a spreading variety that’s ideal for the back of borders or as part of a shrubbery or woodland garden. Supplied as corylopsis spicata 1 x 10 Litre Potted Plant.
You’ll adore the delicately scented racemes of yellow flowers, which hang down from bare stems in late winter or early spring each year.
The flowers are followed by deep red leaf shoots, which turn dark green as the foliage appears. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Originating in japan, deciduous shrub, Spike Witch Hazel is a low maintenance, which will quickly earn its keep in your garden.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Hamamelis x Intermedia Witch Hazel Plant ‘Pallida' Fragrant Yellow Blooms RHS AGM Easy to Grow Winter Flowering Deciduous Hardy Shrub 100cm Tall 18 Litre Potted Plants by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Hamamelis x intermedia 'Pallida' bears spidery, sulphur-yellow blooms with a sweet perfume that carries on the air. From december through to february, this hardy deciduous shrub will provide a rare burst of colour in your winter garden.
Awarded and rhs award of garden merit for its garden performance, this resilient deciduous shrub is a great choice for the back of large borders and woodland edges.
The summer foliage that follows offers a gentle backdrop for other flowering plants in the border but it bursts back into the spotlight each autumn, when its leaves turn to blazing of yellow, orange and crimson before falling. Supplied as hamamelis × intermedia ‘Pallida' 1 x 100cm tall 18 Litre Potted Plant. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
7. Thompson & Morgan
Hamamelis × Intermedia Witch Hazel Plant 'Bohle’s Feuerzauber' Fragrant Red Blooms Easy to Grow Winter Flowering Deciduous Hardy Shrub 1 x 100cm 18L Potted Plants by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Bohlje’s feuerzauber’ is a vase-shaped, slow growing shrub with ascending branches and broad green leaves that turn a spectacular yellow-orange in autumn before falling.
Supplied as hamamelis × intermedia 'Bohle’s Feuerzauber' 1 x 100cm 18-litre potted plant. Popular for their winter flowers and autumn colour, Witch Hazel are deciduous and fully hardy – ideal for borders and the edges of woodland gardens.
Add fabulous fragrant winter blooms to your garden with hamamelis × intermedia 'Bohle’s Feuerzauber'! This wonderful Witch Hazel will brighten your garden each winter, when its bare branches burst into life with red-tinged, orange blooms with a sensational scent.
8. Tree Online Nursery
6-8cm Seedling Plant in a 7cm Pot, Autumn Colouration, Hamamelis Japonica, Winter Flowering, Rarely Offered, Great for UK Climate, Japanese Witch HazelTree Online Nursery
- Fully hardy and grown outdoors. 6-8cm tall seedling plant in a 7cm square pot. All of our plants are propagated and grown on our nursery in the UK and your plants will be freshly hand picked from our benches.
Late winter, fragrant, yellow flowers are scattered on its branches. Our plants are securely packaged using our special packaging method. Its ovate leaves put on a spectacular show of colour throughout autumn. This plant will be ready to be planted out this Spring.
|Brand||Tree Online Nursery|
|Manufacturer||Tree Online Nursery|
|Height||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Length||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
|Weight||0.25 kg (0.55 Pounds)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
|Warranty||We, at Tree Online Nursery guarantee that we only send top quality trees, shrubs, and herbaceous plants. We inspect everything thoroughly before despatch to ensure the best possible quality. We also ensure that all of our products are packed as securely as possible - with our unique method - in order to prevent any possible damage during postage. If a plant arrives to you damaged or fails to survive for longer than three months after delivery, then either a replacement or if you require a refund is guaranteed. Please bear in mind the fact that plants may require a bit of TLC if they have been deprived of light for an extended period of time during postage. And also, when plants are dormant in the winter, their physical appearance might be completely different to what they might normally look like during the spring or summer.|
9. Garden Market Place
40cms tall Garden Plant, Loropetalum, Chinese Witch HazelGarden Market Place
- Normally hardy but may require some protection during very hard winters. Prefers partial shade and fertile well drained soil.
Flowers in the February to April period depending on the year. Good bushy plants approx 40cms tall and 35cms wide, pot grown. Attractive evergreen deep burgundy coloured leaves.
Witch Hazel Hamamelis x Intermedia 'Ruby Glow' in a 2L PotYouGarden
- Stunning autumn colour and lightly scented blooms through the winter. Green leaves that turn yellow and orange tinted with red in autumn in a fiery display of colour.
A fragrance likened to a mix of spice and citrus. Supplied as an established plant in a 2L pot ready for immediate planting. Its freely borne deep red ribbon-like blooms erupt like sparklers in winter.